CONVENIENT, AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE, WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- If you’re considering the ER or Urgent Care Center for a non-emergency issue
- For short-term prescription refills
- If you need a second opinion on lab results
- If you have a health related question and just need professional guidance
TRACK YOUR VITAL SIGNS TO MONITOR HEART AND
Adult vital signs need to be measured far more often than at your doctor's visit. So what vital signs should be monitoring?
These are the 5 vital signs we recommend tracking on a regular basis.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
A UNIQUE APPROACH TO CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT (CCM).
Mobile Patient Engagement
•Bi-directional clinical dialog via secure text messaging (broadcast or 1:1)
• Secure document exchange with patients
• Appointment scheduling, pre-registration, check-in
•Creation of comprehensive patient-centered care plan shared electronically with other